Many rooms are available near the campus. With us you can of course go for advice and, if necessary, mediation with your landlord.
Student housing in Bruges
This is a brand-new student residence with shared facilities (kitchen, toilet) within walking distance of the station. Situated right next to Campus Brugge Station and only 10 minutes by bike from Campus Brugge Centrum.
You can visit these rooms on Howest info day.
- 335 Euros per month / no additional costs
- 435 Euros per month for studios/ no additional costs
- 12 months’ contract
- Terms and conditions apply
- The Lodge: email@example.com
Student housing in Kortrijk
You’ve decided to study at Howest. Perhaps, you have even chosen your study program. Now you want to rent a room, but where do you find the one that is best for you? Download our brochure with tips and tricks.
Howest student rooms
In Kortrijk Howest has 80 basic, single rooms in “The Wing”, what was part of the old hospital, in Burgemeester Vercruysselaan 5.
- For international students enrolled at Howest or Ugent and already accepted exchange students
- 42 single student rooms with communal kitchen and bathroom
- With or without private toilet and sink
- With common kitchen, TV-room, study room, dining room, showers and coin operated laundry facilities.
- Available sizes: between 17 m² - 26 m² (including bathroom when available)
- < 17 m² room with shared shower and toilet EUR 300/month
- 17 m² room with shared shower and toilet EUR 315/month
- 21 m² to 26 m² room with shared shower and toilet EUR 355/month
- >26 m² room with shared shower and toilet EUR 380/month
- 17 m² room with shared shower and private toilet EUR 350/month
- 21 m² to 26 m² room with shared shower and private toilet EUR 390/month
- Private fridge: EUR 20/month
- All prices include electricity and water
- Length of the contract: 5 or 10 months for exchange students / 12 months for degree students.
- Strictly non-smoking
- Distance to Howest Campus Kortrijk Weide: 10 minutes by bike, 20 minutes on foot
More Information: Geert Broeckaert
Student accommodation on the private market
For information on student accommodation on the private market, please visit our special housing website, Kotwest. Kotwest is a collaboration between Stuvo Howest, Stuvo Vives and Stuvo KU Leuven. On this database you will find all officially licensed student rooms.
If you are looking for a room on the private market, do consult the Flemish Housing Decree (In Dutch) for regulations regarding student rental agreements
Private rooms and flats
For all information about rooms available on the private market, surf our special housing website, Kotwest. Kotwest works in cooperation with Stuvo Howest, Stuvo Vives and Stuvo KU Leuven. In this database you will only find officially licensed student rooms.
If you’re looking for a room on the private market, make sure to check the Vlaamse Woninghuurdecreet for student tenancy regulations.
Want more tips to help you find a student room/flat?
Need to report or solve a problem with your landlord?
Stuvo can help!
Incoming Exchange / Erasmus students
Looking for a student room/flat?
So, you’ve decided to study at Howest. Perhaps, you’ve even chosen your training programme already. Now you want to find a place to stay, but where do you find the room or flat that suits you? Download our brochure with tips and tricks.
Howest student rooms
Kortrijk: Howest has rooms available at Burgemeester Vercruysselaan 20, 8500 Kortrijk
Bruges: There are no Howest student rooms, but there is a large offering on the private market.
Student rooms on the private market
For all the information you need about private student rooms and flats, surf our special housing website, Kotwest.
Want more tips to help you find a place to stay? Need to report or solve a problem with your landlord? Stuvo can help!