Postgraduate Cyber Security
Start program: 2022-09-19
Howest offers you a wide range of interesting topics.
- Did you ever want to understand how a hacker works and to counter their attacks through reverse malware engineering?
- Are you interested in becoming an ethical hacker and help private and public sector organizations find their weak spots through penetration testing (system, web and network)?
- Do you want to help fight cybercrime and find the bad guys by conducting a forensic analysis?
- Or is your life’s goal to strengthen security in the industry by learning about Industrial Control Systems Security (OT)?
- Or do you want to understand cryptography and how it can be used to protect or attack (ransomware)?
- Data Privacy and GDPR provide you the essential knowledge on your way to become a Data Protection Officer (DPO). You will acquire thorough expertise in Information Security Management and threat modelling and intelligence. All of this and more is offered in this program.
As a pioneer in offering education for ground-breaking new technologies Howest was one of the first to respond to the lack of industry-ready, practice-oriented Cyber Security Professionals by offering this advanced program. Innovative subjects like Cyber Warfare and security in 5G, Blockchain and AI are included.
To be eligible for this Advanced Program a Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences is a must