In need of a good conversation? In need of advice…?
- You are going through a difficult perio
- The home situation is not making things easy for you
- You are having problems making contact
- Your relation is stranding
- Living in a dig makes you miss your familiar environment
- Too little self-confidence
- Fear to fail
- The combination of family and studies is a little bit too much on a particular moment
The staff members of the social service of the student facilities service (Stuvo) are ready to support you in all discretion for all possible questions and difficulties you might encounter during your studies. We are very well aware that it is not easy to ask questions or to bare your soul.
Talk about it! By talking about it with someone, things get a name and you get control of it. You can see better what is going on and what you can possibly do about it. The social service supports you by word and deed.
To support your personal functioning, you can, in addition to individual sessions, also participate in the group trainings. Via www.psywest.be you can get more information and register. The trainings are always based on themes with which students can be confronted during their studies:
- Atychiphobia (fear of failure)
- Time Management
Do not hesitate to participate in a training because of the price. For more information and custom advice, please contact a staff member of the social service of Stuvo.
Campus Brugge Station - RSS 5 (Rijselstraat 5, 8200 Bruges)
- Charlotte Hinderyckx (Tuesday) / +32 471 98 04 12 / make an appointment
- Ann-Sofie Verhelst (every working day) / +32 476 86 08 05 / make an appointment
Campus Bruges centre (Sint-Jorisstraat 71, 8000 Bruges)
- Charlotte Hinderyckx (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) / +32 471 98 04 12 / make an appointment
Campus Kortrijk Weide Building A and B (Graaf Karel De Goedelaan 32, 8500 Kortrijk)
- Marie-Laure Paermentier (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) / +32 477 81 01 75 / make an appointment
- Aline Devoldere (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdaymorning and Friday) / +32 473 64 24 92 / make an appointment