Enroll at Howest
Are you an INTERNATIONAL student? Do you want to study at howest?
- You want to apply for the English taught Bachelor of Digital Arts and Entertainment? Please consult www.digitalartsandentertainment.be for your application.
- You want to apply for the English taught advanced Bachelor Bioinformatics? Please consult howest.be/en/programmes/advanced-bachelor/bioinformatics and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All our other Bachelor’s programmes are taught in Dutch.
Do you want to get your application started?
- Step 1: Make sure you meet the admissions requirements, have the right study certificates AND the Proof of proficiency in the Dutch language. More information about the admission requirements
- Step 2: Complete the application form and send the application file conform the instructions to email@example.com. Download the application form
- Step 3: From the moment you receive your Certificate of Acceptance, you can pre-enrol online (more information about this will be in the Certificate of Acceptance)
- Step 4: To complete your enrolment, you need to present yourself personally at the Howest student administration office from July 1st onwards. Please take into account that Howest University College is closed for summer recess between July 18th and August 15th.
Final registration: where and when?
To complete your enrolment, you need to present yourself personally at the Howest student administration office from July 1st onwards. Please take into account that Howest University College is closed during the weekends, on July 11th and between July 19th and August 15th.
|Diploma and Credits Contracts|
|Non-scholarship student tariff||€238,30||€11,40|
|Almost-scholarship student tariff||€238,30||€4,10|
|Scholarship student tariff||€108,80||€0,00|
Tuition fee foreign students Bachelor Digital of arts and entertainment
cfr. “Codex Hoger onderwijs” art.II.215
*ECTS= European Credit Transfer System
Charging Additional Study Costs
Specific and limited costs for the software package Basic, for the use of material and for the organization of specific events are charged to the student, insofar these directly relate to the organization of the study programme. This fixed sum amounts to 86 euros.
For certain training programmes, in addition to this fixed sum, a motivated training-specific study cost is charged. This results in an overall extra tuition fee conform to the table below: (2017-18, subject to change)
|Training||Reason||Total extra study cost|
|Bachelor Journalism||Membership of the official professional association of journalists and enrolment fee Quindo||€121|
|Bachelor Applied Informatics||Extra license Pluralsight||€118|
|Bachelor Communication Management||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud||€135|
|Bachelor Industrial Product Design||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud||€135|
|Bachelor Multimedia and Communication Technology - Devine||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud||€135|
|Bachelor Applied Architecture||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud||€135|
|Bachelor Multimedia and Communication Technology - NMCT||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud||€135|
|Bachelor Digital Arts and Entertainment (Dutch + English)||Extra software Adobe Creative Cloud.
Access to and possibility to the lend training-specific game hardware and infrastructure.
Specific events and lectures by inland and foreign experts, organisation of study nights and other activities in the framework of community building with the international student population, characteristic of the international character of the training
For all software charged under the extra study cost, it concerns a license valid for 1 academic year.