Medical Laboratory Technology
"You become a specialist in pathological anatomy, medical microbiology and clinical chemistry and haematology, all of this always on the basis of realistic practical examples."
- You determine your blood group and observe the different types of white blood cells.
- You know which analyses are necessary to diagnose diabetes, liver diseases, cancer, …
- You discover which pathogens can be present in urine, blood, faeces, …
- You learn how to examine whether a tumour is benign or malignant.
The Medical Laboratory Technology major has more than 50 years of experience.
Also have a look at the other elective track Farmaceutical and Biological Laboratory Technology.
- This programme is only available in Dutch!