Pharmaceutical and Biological Laboratory Science
"We immerse you in specific pharmaceutical, microbiological, analytical and molecular biological techniques, all of this always on the basis of realistic practical examples."
- You discover your own DNA, but you also learn everything about genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- You carry out experimental research in a (university) research & development lab (R&D).
- You start in a ‘dry lab’, where you use software and online tools to analyse molecular biological data.
- You analyze nutrition, environmental samples and toxicological samples.
- You execute the tasks of a Pharmaceutical Technical Assistant (PTA) in a (hospital) pharmacy.
Also have a look at the other elective track Medical Laboratory Science.
- This program is only available in Dutch!