Associate Degree of Education: Secondary Education
"Thanks to your basic diploma or professional experience, you are a content expert. And now, you want to motivate others for your professional area and make the step to education. You become a teacher, an educator and a guide, an innovator and a researcher, a creative organiser and a culture participant. You work together with pupils, parents, a school team and external organisations. A versatile and fine challenge!"
You have a basic diploma of higher education or you have a few years of professional experience and you are eager to teach? You are already teaching, but you lack theoretical backgrounds and/or the appropriate diploma to further develop your career in education? Then, you are at the right address at Howest-IVO Bruges.
- You have a diploma of secondary or higher education or you already have a few years of professional experience.
- If you do not have a diploma of secondary education, you can start via the bridging programme or via an admission test.
- You want to teach in secondary education, higher education or other types of education (e.g. adult education).
- You want to have a(n) (extra) diploma which creates chances in the labour market.
- As school leaver, job seeker or employee, you want to be able to combine working and studying.
- You want to take a flexible training with variable training time taking your personal situation into account.
- If you have a foreign diploma, apply for an equivalence certificate via NARIC-Vlaanderen. If you do not obtain such a certificate, you can start after passing the admission test.
- This programme is only available in Dutch!