Info Day - Saturday May 7, 2022
Welcome to Howest
Experience the Howest campus vibe in Kortijk and Bruges on Saturday, 7 May 2022 between 10:00 and 16:00 CEST. Our students and lecturers look forward to meeting you and stand ready to give you all the information you need about our programmes and materials. Visit the classrooms, auditoriums, labs, workshops, libraries and student restaurants. You can also get a behind-the-scenes look by taking a guided campus tour.
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science - major Cyber Security Professional – Campus Bruges Station - BST5
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies & AI - Campus Kortrijk Weide - The Penta
- Bachelor of Digital Arts and Entertainment - Campus The Level
- Bachelor of Digital Design and Development - Campus Buda
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design - Campus Kortrijk Weide - IDC
- Advanced Bachelor of Bioinformatics - Campus Bruges Station - BST5
Virtual Info Days
Can’t make it in person? We’ll be happy to answer your questions via our social media accounts
- Bioinformatics: Instagram
- Cyber Security Professional: Instagram and Facebook
- Digital Arts and Entertainment (DAE) : Instagram and Facebook
- Digital Design and Development (Devine) : Instagram and Facebook
- Industrial Product Design (IPO): Instagram and Facebook
- Creative Technologies &AI: Instagram
You can also book a one-on-one virtual meeting with our International Admissions Officer for admissions and general questions.
Looking for an English-taught bachelor programme?
Howest University of Applied Sciences offers a diverse portfolio of 25 bachelor’s programmes and 12 associate degree programmes in Bruges, Kortrijk and Oudenaarde. We also offer 6 bachelor’s programmes taught in English.
Can’t wait until the Info Day to find out about what we have on offer? From our homepage, you can click on the specific page of each Howest programmes. In addition, you can request a brochures for all the courses that interest
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
Watch footage from previous Online Info Days here: