Information about the coronavirus
Howest’s measures concerning the coronavirus
On this page you will find the most recent information regarding the measures Howest is taking in response to the coronavirus.
Frequently asked questions
We will keep you informed of any changes through this section.
- 10/09/2021: Academic year 2021 – 2022 starts under code GREEN
- 06/05/2021: Absence due to corona vaccination staff and students
- 16/04/2021: As of 19 April, there will again be contact courses on the campus
- 25/03/2021: Howest switches to distance learning from Monday, March 29, to Friday, April 2
- 09/12/2020: Second semester starts in code red, but with more practical training on campus
- 23/11/2020: Howest switches back to code red; starting on Monday 30/11
- 28/10/2020: Stricter measures in code red from 30/10 to 30/11
- 28/10/2020: Howest switches to code RED
- 21/10/2020: Stricter measures regarding catering on campus in code orange
- 15/10/2020: Howest changes to code orange
- 07/10/2020: Code yellow remains in effect in Howest
- 06/10/2020: Bubble and quarantine adjustments since October 1st 2020
- 01/09/2020: hoe zal de start van het academiejaar 2020-21 eruit zien?
No answer to your question?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information about the coronavirus (what it is, what its symptoms are, infection, etc.) can be found through the following sources:
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap (40 to 60 seconds)
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other people.
- Always wear a face mask on campus.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough or sneeze into the crease of your elbow or cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use disposable tissues and throw them in a closed dustbin immediately after use. Wash your hands with soap and running water.
- Stay home when you are sick and call your GP.
notification of a positive covid-19 test
Via the link below you will find the form to report a positive COVID-19 test.