Dear European colleagues,
CEU Cardenal Herrera University (Valencia-Spain) has started an ambitious project for internationalization. To develop our strategy, we have created an International Working Group that we want to increase with students and graduates from other European countries.
The working group has the following functions:
- Collaboration in the process of internationalization by faculties
- Strengthening international relations office
- Search for new opportunities to attract students to study at our University
- Design communication actions to the outside through social networks, website, etc.
- Management of international projects
- Language support
We would like to have a group of international students from middle February 2012 until September 2012 (or until July 2012) or also from September 2012
The profile we are interested in are the following:
- Marketing students or graduates
- Philology students or graduates
- Other students who may be interested in joining this working group.
We offer to join a group of young people, who will carry out an ambitious international project. In addition, the university offers free Spanish courses, bonus for meals from Monday to Friday, and the possibility of extending their studies at our university (specific offer for international students including master courses). The internship doesn’t offer an economic complement.
We welcome you to send this information to the students or graduated that could be interested in joining this international work team.
In case they are interested they can contact me or send me the curricula to email@example.com during the month of February.
We encourage foreign students and graduated to live this great opportunity at a university with a large international presence, an excellent work environment, a young and professional atmosphere, and located in a unique city as Valencia.
More information about our University
Ms. Camino García Ventoso
University CEU Cardenal Herrera
Avda. Seminario, s/n
46113 Moncada (Valencia) – SPAIN
Tel. +34961369000 (ext. 1407)
De lunes a Jueves de 10:00 a 13:00 y de 15:00 a 17:00
Miércoles y viernes por la tarde cerrado.